Brewer Fanatic

04/14/2006 Brewers (Capuano) @ Mets (Glavine) 6:10 PM CST

Team Canada

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't have the time to post it, but run on over to ESPN.com and check out Glavine vs. Milwaukee in the "Splits" section of his stats. Also check out his performance against the individual batters. Then check out Cappy vs. the Mets hitters.

I like our chances tonight, based on the stats anyway.

From that ESPN article:

"In five starts against Milwaukee since 2003, [Glavine is] 1-2 with a 6.86 ERA. The Brewers enjoy facing him and playing at Shea Stadium, where they've won nine of their last 12 games. In three games in Flushing in 2005, they scored 26 runs and hit .394."

We have a shot to take this series.

I just looked at the standings and noticed the Crew have scored the fewest runs of any team in baseball up to this point. We could really use a breakout game on offense.

Looking at the current radar I would guess the rain will be out of there by game time.

This is going to be a tough series if the brewer bats continue to be silent. We all know how well the mets are hitting the ball right now. They treated RFK like it was coors field yesterday.

I assume thats 8 Eastern, 7 Central.

So only a half an hour to go.

What if it is before that? What am i supposed to do, flip back and forth every five minutes so i don't miss the opening pitch? rediculous... how can they NOT have a retractable roof? we do.

hehe

Archived