Brewer Fanatic

Fan Appreciation Sale (Oct 2008): Clubhouse Sale (Dec 5-7)

patrickgpe

Brewers set to host "Fan Appreciation Sale" at Miller Park FanZone store beginning Friday

MILWAUKEE -- The Miller Park FanZone store will be hosting a "Fan Appreciation Sale" beginning this Friday. Postseason gear as well as other select Brewers apparel will be marked down 25 - 75%. The sale will last through Sunday. The FanZone store, located in the Hot Corner at Miller Park, will have extended hours during the sale. The store will be open Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and on Sunday from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fans may call the Brewers FanZone Store at 414-902-4750 for more information.

http://milwaukee.brewers....mp;fext=.jsp&c_id=mil

looks like those who didn't run out and get playoff stuff will get their chance this weekend. I personally have a field sweatshirt, locker room shirt and hat so i am good.

Any idea if this is in addition to the "garage sale" they have each fall, or if they will be replacing that event with this?
I'd guess not, as the sale that in recent years has been scheduled closer to the holidays has not been in the Fan Zone, but in the clubhouse. The clubhouse sale also is a fundraiser for Brewers Charities, and I'm guessing the Fan Appreciation Sale is not.

Of course, I predicted a few days ago that they wouldn't discount postseason gear until after Christmas - so you may not want to put money on my speculations.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Not to stray too far OT

I remember when CS finally closed and they cleaned out the basement there and sold that stuff. Really cool stuff, lots of old signage, programs, etc.. I got a ton of neat stuff from that..

I'll probably go, just to check it out..

I'm hoping you're right, Hawing, because I'm out of town during this sale, and was really looking forward to the clubhouse sale to get christmas gifts for my nephews.
I'm in exactly the same position as you: I can't go this weekend, and I'm a big fan of the Nov/Dec clubhouse sale for gifts (including for nephews).

This press release advertising the 2006 clubhouse sale gives me hope that there will still be a separate event later this fall.

*fingers crossed* Last year all the hats were $5. I purposely didn't buy any hats this year because I saw all the hats I bought last year at the sale. Might have to pick up some sausage christmas ornaments too http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Meant to post in here when I got back from lunch and then forgot.

Here's the skinny:

All Wild Card shirts: $15 They have TONS of every style, from the Grey onfield to the Oktoberfest LS and SS

All Wild Card hats: $10

All Spring Training Hats: $5

They had the sweatshirts, but I didn't see what the price was.

JJ, Prince and Corey Big Head Bobbles: $10 - they had a lot at lunch today

Rickie Weeks Big Head: $5

Racing Sausage Big Head Bobbles: $10

Wild Card Pennants: $1

WC Bumper Stickers: $1

WC Key Chains: $2

WC mini bats and baseballs: $5

Playoff programs: $4 - there were only a few of these on the counter, not sure if they had more and were just replenishing as they went or if that was it.

Entire store is 25% off. There are 25% signs on specific racks and I thought only those were on sale, but the manager guy was walking around and he said 25% on the whole store.

There are selected shirts - lightweight golf polos, mostly, that are $10.Those were mostly size S & M from what I could see.

edit: I asked about the clubhouse sale and the girl said there wasn't a date yet. She said she thought they were going to see how this sale went and decide from there.

Ooh - if anyone gets over to this sale and can acquire an extra playoff program (the special edition Gameday), I'd be happy to reimburse you for cost and postage. I have one already; this would be a gift for someone else.

If you could help, please send me a PM.

Thanks for the recap, tristarscoop. I wish I were able to get there this weekend.

That's a good point. I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the inventory goes more than 25% off in the coming weeks to unload for easier renovations.

I scored an Octoberfest shirt of both colors, and some pennants/programs and a bumper sticker. Great deals to be had

• 4 weeks later...
Any idea if this is in addition to the "garage sale" they have each fall, or if they will be replacing that event with this?
I asked our ticket rep about the clubhouse sale, and he replied today while I was at lunch.

There will be a clubhouse sale, Friday-Sunday, December 5-7.

So I think I know what I'm doing with my day off on Friday, December 5. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Hawing

Wasn't someone giving me a hard time about a day off in the end of October? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Going to try and make it to club house sale for the first time after listening to all of the finds over the years by fellow posters.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would bump this thread up.

Anybody else go to the clubhouse sale? I got there at 9:20 and waited 40 minutes to get into the clubhouse and look around. It was crowded and cramped. All hats and pennants were $5 and all the Big Head bobbleheads(Hart, Hardy, Fielder and the racing sausages....not sure if there was Braun) were $5. The Wild Card pennants, keychains, and bumper stickers were $1 and the wild card baseball was $2. Shirts I believe were $10ish. They had plenty of bobbleheads left.

As for the game used: they had jerseys, bats, batting helmets, and hats. The jerseys were from $200ish-$400 depending on the player, bats were $175ish-$300 depending on the player, helmets were $200-$300 I think and I don't know the price on the hats.

They also have plenty of hats and shirts including the fitted hats were only $5 but really small sizes.

I ended up getting a bobblehead of Corey Hart, a baseball, 5 pennants, and an autographed bat by JJ Hardy for a grand total of $72. They had autographed baseballs of JJ Hardy for only $20 but I wanted the bat instead which sold out the second he brought them out. There are some good deals but it was a long wait to get in.

Archived