Brewer Fanatic

Pete Vuckovich rare signing at Legends of the Field Dec 20th

tony2sweet

Pete Vuckovich (Brewers)

1982 AL CY Young Award Winner

Over 25 years in the making, Legends of the Field Presents

An Exclusive Opportunity of a Lifetime.

The Toughest Autograph in Brewers History IS Finally a Reality.

It's Now Finally Time To Complete Your Team Signed Pieces.

Legends of the Field Gallery

814 Rose Drive

Hartland, WI 53072

Has it been a recent thing with Steve Hovley? I remember getting him through the mail on my first try maybe 1996 or so. I didn't have an address, but one of his teammates (Bob Locker maybe?) was nice enough to put me in touch with him.

If you add in Seattle Pilots, I'd say Miggy Fuentes would probably top the list of toughest (and you'd have to add Dr. Mike Marshall to the overall list, too). I've got him on a Pilots team ball but I've seen cuts go for $4-500.

Anyway, to get back on track--Vuke for $100+? No thanks.

I'd like to do mail order, but after the horror stories of CC I probably will just pass.
I still haven't received my ted Simmons ball and they told me they ran out of the ones with the 1982 WS inscription, you'd think you'd get what you order.

This is a tempting signing but I don't think I want to deal with them anymore.

Do you have Pena on a ball?

Nope -- Baseball Card.

Has it been a recent thing with Steve Hovley?

Hovley has always been difficult.

Al Yates was another dude I could never track down. Brock Davis also comes to mind.

Danny Frisella is another toughie -- esp. on anything Brewers related -- not so hard on Mets stuff.

Archived