Brewer Fanatic

Conspiracy Theories

paul253

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,440945,00.html

There is this article saying a US pilot was ordered to shoot down a UFO the szie of an aircraft carrier in England about 50 years old, but it took off at about 10,000 mph before the pilot got a chance to shoot. Whether this is true is anyones guess, but it brought up a question i've been meaning to ask around here.

There are many, many conspiracy theories about who actually killed someone, what actually happened, etc. My two questions are these. If you could know that god's honest truth about one event in history, what event would you pick? And also, are there any conspiracy theories you actually believe in? I realize this sounds dumb, but there is actually some decent evidence suggesting that Elvis wasnt the body in the casket at his supposed funeral. Theres some decent evidence that Jim Morrison didnt die when he was said to have died, and that the killing of Malcolm X wasnt exactly a random event. I'm not saying that I believe any of those, but there is evidence to support them. Other theories like the JFK assasination, Marylin Monroe, the death of Curt Cobain, even that Bush was behind 9-11 are out there.

If I could know the truth about one event, I'd want to know what happened at Area 57. I think that there have been so many reports about UFO's and from so many different, reputable sources including astronauts, military and law enforcement that they cant all be wrong, can they?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have heard a lot about the Illuminati and groups like them that are behind the scenes on a lot of events. Most interesting, was a supposed letter written in the 1700s outlining 3 world wars. The last world war was to be a war between Christianity and Islam.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Area 51 - I wanna know what's goin' on in there. I bet they're just trading cookie recipes.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

If Bigfoot counts, I believe its existence is more probable than not.

As to the 3 WW theory, can you explain the desired end-game? I don't understand what "they" are trying to accomplish.

This recent Chupacabra video is pretty intriguing. LINK

From reading about the Three World Wars conspiracy it seems the Illuminati want to control the world in a Satanic Theocracy. WWIII is suppose to cause people to renounce Christianity, Islam, and Judaism and they will then turn to Satanism. I find this kind of surprising since aren't the Freemasons, who I believe play a big role in the Illuminati a christian group? They are so many great conspiracy's but I would love to know if the Illuminati do exist. If they do, I don't think they are the crazy Satanists that the WWIII theory supposes.

I'm not really a big believer in conspiracy theories at all. I think most of them make interesting movie plots, but when you dig beyond the surface, there's usually not a lot there. Especially aggravating are all the 9/11 conspiracy theories, most of which have been debunked again and again.

As far as Area 51, there certainly is a military base there. My guess is they work on experimental weaponry and things of that nature. I don't really believe in alien coverups...I think if aliens existed, they would have made themselves known to us on a wide basis by now.

I don't believe in Bigfoot, at least in the sense of a large North American ape...I think if it existed, it would have been found by now, with all the people who have looked over the years. You would assume at least a skull or set of bones would have come up by now. There could be some kind of unknown ape or ape like creature in Asia, though, since much of the Himalayas and such have been relatively unexplored.

Edit: And as far as the theory proposed on a third World War...I find it hard to believe someone would have predicted a war between Islam and Christianity in the 19th century. Islam was actually considered to be on the decline by the late 1800s, and many scholars predicted it would eventually die out. Of course, that didn't happen, but it doesn't seem like it would have been a realistic scenario to propose at that time.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

The Illuminati was not composed of Satanists, nor was it Christian in nature. It was primarily scientists and artists who didn't follow the Catholic Church. But the Church simply had a much better press secretary then they did.

I don't believe in Bigfoot, at least in the sense of a large North American ape...I think if it existed, it would have been found by now, with all the people who have looked over the years. You would assume at least a skull or set of bones would have come up by now. There could be some kind of unknown ape or ape like creature in Asia, though, since much of the Himalayas and such have been relatively unexplored.
It is not that far fetched. Much of the US is still unexplored especially some of the forests in and around Washington. As for other creatures like big foot and others it is rather probable that there is something that we haven't seen yet. There are still bugs, fish, and other animals being discovered. There are still a lot of places in the world that haven't been explored.

I'm not a big believer in conspiracy theories either. Especially one's that involve many people...as most of them do.

I believe in life somewhere else, but not visitors to this planet. Loch Ness? Big Foot? The Easter Bunny?...No.

If I could know the truth about one event? Babe Ruth's called shot in the WS at Wrigley. Well, first I might want to find out about the meaning of life, how earth was created, how life began on earth, and all that other junk.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

It is not that far fetched. Much of the US is still unexplored especially some of the forests in and around Washington. As for other creatures like big foot and others it is rather probable that there is something that we haven't seen yet. There are still bugs, fish, and other animals being discovered. There are still a lot of places in the world that haven't been explored.

It actually is fairly far fetched. The great apes that still exist in the world live in climates that are nothing like the ones the bigfoot is supposed to live in. Also, unless the bigfoot has a highly adapted digestive system, it would be hard for it to survive on the available diet in the Pacific Northwest. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I just think that after all these years, someone would have more compelling evidence than some disputed footprints and fuzzy photos.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Actually, the odds of a large ape running around the Western US is ridiculously small. Same with stinky apes roaming around Florida. Their simply is no legitimate proof for either of them, and the "conspiracy" is largest dependent on urban legends and myths to perpetuate it and seriously lacking in credible evidence.

At least with the claims of large black cats roaming the Midwest their could be a case made for jaguars returning to more northern reaches of the US after being hunted to near extinction, though this is still highly unlikely.

The large black cats are probably mountain lions who have genetic variance in their fur, I would think. Funny you mention that, I was just talking with a couple from Neenah over the weekend who said there had been a "large black cat" spotted in their area by multiple people. I think they called it panther. Certainly much more believable than the bigfoot, IMHO.

While mountain lions could possibly be melanistic, it is incredibly rare. Jaguars are still barely crossing the border into the US, so even they are incredibly unlikely. Mistaken house cats though? I'd put every dollar I had on that one every single time.

Also, I'd like to think that aliens don't spend their vacation time coming to Earth. I'm hoping for a much cooler, hipper, space spot to go visit.

Thats funny. Think about it though...we are at the very beginning our using our technology to explore other worlds. Just by shear size of the universe, i think its next to impossible that some form of life doesnt exist somewhere, and even if the type of "life" isnt the same as ours, exploring new lands is natural. I guess the biggest reasons i believe that aliens have come to this planet are these: Just by the volume of unexplained aircraft spotted throughout history. Witnesses have been interviewed separately and described more or less the same thing, witnesses that include military, pilots, law enforcement, astronauts, and other reputable sources. I'm sure a great many of them can be explained, but several eyewitnesses described the aircraft doing things that are far beyond our current technological capacity (that we know of at least). Also, the governments explantion the some of the events are sometimes laughable. The recent declassification of all those British documents show quite a few events that were never explained. Why would an American pilot be ordered to shoot down something over England if the English government new what it was? And if it was some sort of military aircraft from another country, how on Earth (no pun intended) could something that large get into British Airspace without them knowing? I'm not saying I believe that there was a UFO crash landing at Area 51, but i think something did happen, which is why i'd like to know.

I think a close second would be they JFK assasination. The events were so messed up that you'd think that all them being random coincidences is impossible.

Count me as a proponent of the Grassy Knoll theory. I just don't buy that it was a singe gunmen. Unlike many other conspiracy's, there seems to be pretty good evidence supporting the Grassy Knoll. Seinfeld and Keith Hernandez agree.

The chupacabra also intrigues me but at this point I am not a believer

One other one i forgot about, its not really a conspiracy theory, but its the Bible code. I'd love to know if there's any substance to that theory. It seems to point out plenty of events that have happened, but so far apparently only predicted one, the assasination of Rabin (I have no idea how to spell his first name). I believe they predicted a war between Israel and some Muslim countries, but i believe they said that was supposed to happen in 2007. Anyway, I'm very intrigued as to whether we will ever be able to actually predict events based on that code.

Put me down for wanting the know the whole truth behind DB Cooper.

As for conspirecries that would have involved multiple people(Grassy Knoll) do to the fact that people cant keep secrets. Unless everyone involved was taken care of by the source of the plan it would be hard for someone not to say something, see Watergate.

Archived