Brewer Fanatic

Conspiracy Theories

paul253
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Ruby died of cancer and it was either know or speculated that he knew he had cancer when he shot Oswald. That one comes up in the conspiracy theories. I think he died within 3 or 4 years.

The History Channel has had a number of shows dedicated to showing how the shots by Oswalt from the book depository could have done the damage cited in the Warren Commission's report. They have done some pretty interesting shows on it from both the conspiracy angle and against the conspiracy.

Look for a show called Unsolved History if you like this sort of thing. I saw episodes about D.B. Cooper, the Red Baron, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, the downing of the Korean airliner, and the Boston Massacre. All were pretty interesting.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
There was a movie starring Danny Aielo about Jack Ruby.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Also, unless the bigfoot has a highly adapted digestive system, it would be hard for it to survive on the available diet in the Pacific Northwest.

I would think that if bears can survive in the Pacific Northwest, that a "bigfoot" like creature could also. Here's the real truth about Bigfoot:

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpeg/b8b359bb96bb8f4330251fb7cb45150370d9f7e.jpg

As far as Oswald & Kennedy, if my brother can split the heart in half of a deer running full speed with a shotgun at the age of 14, then just about anything is possible.

There was a whole special about whether or not we actually landed on the moon. It was pretty convincing. The mountains and sand around Area 51 looks an awful lot like the background in the video footage from the moon. And if you put the film on slow motion it looks like minimal gravity. Then again, my friend who works in the aerospace industry says he bounces lasers off of mirrors mounted on the moon. But I've seen the lunar module, and I have a hard time believing that rickety little thing can withstand minimal gravity and protect from the sun's radiation.

I admit to not having read through all of this yet, but this seems to suggest pretty clearly that we did land on the moon: http://www.braeunig.us/space/hoax.htm

As far as Bigfoot, if he is anything like gorillas and orangutans, than it is pretty unlikely his diet would be similar to a bear's.

The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Bad Astronomy is the best place I have found that completely dispels the myth that the Lunar landings were faked. He is an Astronomer that also has spent some time writing on the history of Science and how it is continually misrepresented throughout history.

There is massive amounts of proof (over 800 lbs in Moon rocks for one) from just the Apollo missions alone the show the missions occurred. Believing anything else is choosing to be ignorant.

The Free Masons freak me out. Such a large organization with such a secretive upper level is just creepy.

Destination Truth on SciFi Channel did an episode on Bigfoot awhile back. Look it up if your interested. It was unconclusive. Shocking, huh.

If you love a good conspiracy theory, and I do as much as the next guy, Jim Maars has a bunch of books out that are entertaining, or earth shattering depending on what you are willing to believe. You can't formulate an honest opinion about any issue until you look at it from all angles, including the extreme.

Jim Marrs is good, so is Bill Cooper. Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 back in May of 2001. He was shot dead by feds shortly after 9/11, years before that he was ran off the road, and lost his leg. That to me means someone wanted him to be quiet. Cooper wrote behold a pale horse, and his website hourofthetime.com is still kept running somewhat.

People that make books and movies of this nature, generally just want to get the word out, so you can get alot of their stuff for free. Youtube generally has all the videos on conspiracy theories. Check out prison planet, and matrix of evil by Alex Jones, also freedom to facism by Aaron Russo the guy who made Coming to America.

Ok, I got sucked into this one. Did some quick research. Bill Cooper was not killed by the Feds, he was killed by county sheriffs who went out to his home to serve multiple warrants. Secondly, he didn't exactly predict 9/11, he predicted their would be a terrorist attack and Bin Laden would be blamed. Not exactly a stretch. Bin Laden was well known as the top terrorist threat. Heck, the top guy at the NY Port Authority was even more exact. he predicted that since they failed the first time attacking the towers, they would try again- probably with aircraft. After reading about Cooper a bit, seems like he was nut-job anti-Government radical type.

Well, I seriously told a college friend I was riding in a car with, almost exactly a week before 9/11, that I believed Afghanistan would be the next country the US would be at war with. I seriously said that, based on all the wacky stuff I was reading about the Taliban at the time. However, I wouldn't go around saying I predicted 9/11 or anything. Basically the same thing, though.
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

Man, reading about conspiracies you don't believe it is just funny. When you choose not to believe, you realize how crazy the premise's can be.

That said, about 10 years ago I swear I saw jaguar in Dodge County. I just sat for 5 minutes and watched a huge black cat walk across a hay field behind our house. (About 300 yards away)

I don't believe I actually saw a Jaguar - because my instincts tell me that is impossible. But I sure wish I knew what I was watching!

The sherrifs that served the warrants baited him outside by blaring music, posing as high school kids. When Cooper got outside, he realized what was going on, so he refused to go with them on trumped up charges. As cooper was walking inside, they shot him. That does not happen every day.

As far as him predicting 9/11, you are right, the signs were there. The media was going on and on about Bin Laden in the months leading up to 9/11. That does not change the fact that he had a national audience, connected the dots, and shortly after the attacks he was shot dead.

You seem to be ignoring the fact Cooper shot at the deputies, injuring one. Cooper also had a history of unlawful actions, the warrants were hardly trumped up, though the manner in which they were served is certainly odd. My guess is since Cooper had made it publicly known that he would violently resist any attempt to arrest him, they posed as trespassers in the hopes they could prevent or limit any violence that might occur.

One of the science teachers at my high school believed there are aliens. He even taught a unit in class about it! Funny, interesting, and weird all at the same time. The guy was a little kooky to say the least, but he definitely bought into the conspiracy theories. I think he even saw a UFO or two, if I remember right.

Archived