Brewer Fanatic

4/15/06: Brewers (Ohka) vs Mets (Trachsel) 12:10pm CT

Bruce Ciskie
  • Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if weeks had stolen with 2 outs, fieders single would have scored... just because you're burned by clark, doesnt mean weeks shouldnt

If Weeks was on 2nd, I wouldn't give Fielder anything to hit. I wouldn't even rule out the intentional pass.

Already worth giving Miller the day off today. If Moeller can just hit even .250 it'd be nice. The way he's hitting right now makes it harder for teams to just walk Prince, like they did with Branyan, because there is no hitter behind him. He probably should go back up and reclaim his spot in the order.

I'm thinking that maybe when it's a guy as slow as Delgado running, maybe Weeks should just run it over there himself, or flip underhand like a pitcher. He just needs to learn to take some time, it seems like when he catches it, he wants to throw it right away rather than doing hit like a "pro" and taking his time and lobbing it over.

Archived