Brewer Fanatic

"Costas NOW with Aaron & Mays" on HBO

jhart05

Mods, move this if you like, I didn't know where to put it.

Just an FYI...

Caught the very end of this, looks pretty good.

Next showings are:

HBO-East

Tues 10/21 6:30pm

Sat 10/25 11am and 6pm

HBO-West

Tues 10/21 9:30pm

Sat 10/25 2pm and 9pm

Fantastic show! It was part of a Baseball Town Hall Meeting of sorts that aired after the All-Star game this past season. But there was so much footage of Aaron and Mays together that they made it into it's own show. I have watched it probably 4 times since I have HBO OnDemand through Charter. Great watch, I would strongly encourage anyone to watch it. Two best living players if not two best ever to play the game talking baseball, it's awesome.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

I gotta agree with brewcrew. As soon as I saw it was airing I watched it and thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The back and forth with Bob Gibson and Jim Palmer was awesome. And just to hear two living legends discuss their playing career and the current state of the game was intriguing and educational. I hope everyone on brewerfan can watch this. Great show!!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Gibson still looks intimidating. I don't think he enjoyed being called a headhunter by Mays.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived