Brewer Fanatic

MLB Network (merged: Costas to the MLB Network); see reply #188ish

BrewCrewForever

Costas is just OK for me. I don't think he's as funny as he thinks he is, and I just cringe when he tries to get cute. I find him much more palatable when he's being straightforward.

All the same, a great thing for the network, to bring him in.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recorded the Prime 9 episode covering greatest rookies seasons and just got around to watching it but was surprised Braun's rookie year didn't make the list. Does anyone know if this is a recently produced show or is it old? I think Pujols was the most recent rookie to make the list.

Edit: I should say not really surprised but thought he might have a chance or at least get a mention.

I recorded the Prime 9 episode covering greatest rookies seasons and just got around to watching it but was surprised Braun's rookie year didn't make the list. Does anyone know if this is a recently produced show or is it old? I think Pujols was the most recent rookie to make the list.

Edit: I should say not really surprised but thought he might have a chance or at least get a mention.

I to saw that episode of Prime 9. I could not believe Braun didn't even come in at 9 or 8 on the list. I mean he had some pretty sick numbers as a rookie, and did it with missing almost the first two months. He was robbed.

-------------------------------------

Locked in favor of new thread:

What do you think of MLB Network?

-------------------------------------

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived