Brewer Fanatic

Best Milwaukee Hot Spots for this Saturday Night

lukevan
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. We really enjoyed the downtown area, we mostly visited Mo's Irish Pub, good service and it was right next to Riverside. We were there before and after the show and Sunday for the Packer game (which was pretty quiet oddly enough). We took a walk through the Pfister and Hilton hotels, checked out the art museum and lakeside area. I was impressed with how clean and historic everything looked. We didn't have near enough time to do all we wanted but we'll be back soon.

As for Mencia, he was okay. My girlfriend is the fan.

My wife and I may have walked right by you. We were there Sat. night, although we went upstairs where it was a little quieter.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Sorry, I just thought it was obvious enough that I was joking (I thought the Booze Bros. reference would have given it away)...so the blue wasn't necessary . I was just trying to re-live some of the good ol' yesteryears.http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

I actually think the Booze Bros play every once in a while. I wonder if the horn section still wear the Speedos? Yikes.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

My wife and I may have walked right by you. We were there Sat. night, although we went upstairs where it was a little quieter.

We went upstairs to order a drink around 6:30 when the bar downstairs was packed. My g/f wanted an Effen & Seven but mispronounced is as "Eiffen". There were a few others up there that seemed to all be going to the Mencia show.

Archived