Brewer Fanatic

Cell Phone Company Help.

lodiness

Well, I finally decided to check into quiting my contract with AT&T. The service is really getting on my nerve. My question is does anyone have AlTell, or Verizon. I live about 30 minutes north of Madison. I need a service that gets pretty good reception in buildings (If that is possible), a nationwide plan, and internet, so I can check my e-mails during work. Any info that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I've had Verizon for about 4 years now and live in Waunakee so not too far from your range. My Verizon service has been great, good reception, nationwide coverage, etc. I too dropped AT&T due to poor reception back when I lived in Madison. I used to get no bars when on my boat on Lake Monona and often lost signals downtown.

If you don't leave the area much U.S. Cellular has great local coverage and especially in rural areas of WI (Verizon runs on U.S. Cells network in a lot of the rural areas) but if you are looking for EVDO and a lot of the higher end network functions and better phones you will be disappointed with U.S. Cellular.

I have Alltel and can honestly say that I have never lost a call. I have US Crapular for my work phone and I do not get reception at my house near Oshkosh...they have really gone down hill.
@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

I am a former Verizon customer and I think they are top notch. My stepdad was a traveling regional manager, he tried a lot of phone companies and for the last few on Verizon because it was the best performance for him.

Now I am with At&t, but that is only because of the iPhone. If the iPhone was on Verizon, that is where I would be.

Archived