Brewer Fanatic

4/17/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Astros (Buchholz) 7:05 CST

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell ya, right now our lineup is weak. But those young guys will get it going.. When they do, this team is going to be fun to watch.

Even while we have the growing pains, we are still tied 3-3 in Houston against a pretty good lineup.

Problem is, if the Crew doesn't have a big 7th inning, how long can Dave Bush go?

He's gotta be kinda close to fumes in his tank by now.

Do you take a risk with Fernandez?

Bush is done, assuming we have someone reach.

Why would we even consider Fernandez? Wise for 2, Turnbow for one (hypothetically, if we score).

There's nothing typical about this version of the Brewers. The results may look eerily similar but remember, past versions were made up of crappy players putting up their usual numbers. This version is full of immensely talented players who will get better on a daily basis. By the end of the year I have a feeling these issues will be long gone.

***Maybe it's time to forget about the craptitude of the past and enjoy these games***

well, if you can enjoy these games then you're a better person than me...I can't enjoy watching games where last night we had bases loaded 0 out and didn't score..then the next inning bases loaded 1 out didn't score...left tons of guys on base vs a no name pitcher..then tonight we are getting shut down from a guy making his first MLB start, with the exception of 2 hrs..it frustrates me to no end seeing this..and to all of that, I say typical..because, well, it is very typical...sorry so long, and sorry, my rant is over

Archived