Brewer Fanatic

4/17/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Astros (Buchholz) 7:05 CST

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feast or famine tonight folks...

Will we continue to show great approaches early on, only to hack away with RISP?

I like the lineup. Moeller has been doing well, let's see what he's got for tonight. At his age, compared to Miller's, it'd be great to see him start hitting and solve our catching woes.

I enjoy reading that Hall needs to be playing over Koskie. I guess these people are not looking at Koskie's stats so far. Yes Bill Hall has done fine, but hasn't Koskie earned the chance to continue playing against most righties, until he proves otherwise?

Between Hall and Koskie, I dont think either of them really has separated but I have seen every game and hall seems to be a better fit. Watching Koskie's at bats live in new york this weekend makes me have more faith in hall. He gets hits but like saturday, it comes late in a game when it doesnt mean much. I like them both but I am one of those people who feels like we are going to lose billy because we keep pushing him down because of either one of the kids or someone we bring in every year. He has been nothing but a good guy and produced whenever put and he will be gone after this year which sucks and its going to bite us in the ***.

Archived