Brewer Fanatic

4/17/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Astros (Buchholz) 7:05 CST

Im not gonna rip on Wise, even though I think he is junk, he did what expected in crunch time, like he always does, when its joke time, he gets away with his weak stuff.

Any actual stats or facts to backup those assertions?

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im not gonna rip on Wise, even though I think he is junk, he did what expected in crunch time, like he always does, when its joke time, he gets away with his weak stuff.

WHAT a surprise, you waited until now to post. I think you need to check Wise's numbers again. Your statement is completely bogus.

I predicted 85 losses and I will be right, like usual

Wow, Nostradamus is here everybody!

Funny how you only come out and rant when they're down.

Quote:
Stop blaming the ump for Wise's bad day.

I don't know who you're refering to. Nobody said that we'd still have a three-run lead if it weren't for that call. Wise stunk it up, yes. But the Astros do have 1 extra run because of that horrible call. And right now it's a 1 run game.

Way to get at least one... While I know its always a different situation, that run made up for the poor call at first. With Jenks and the top of the order due up in the ninth I like the odds... hold them here though!

another bad managing decision...Hall shouldn't have been batting...Cirillo should be...Its Cirillos role on the team..thats what he is there for.

Except that Cirillo hasn't been able to hit right-handers since 2001....

Quote:
Houston is like Milwaukee, doesn't draw good on weeknight school nights, there is attendence is actually down by 6,000 this year.

in texas, when using "there" in the manner you did, they actually say "that them there attendance is actually down . . ."

Funny how you only come out and rant when they're down.

---

oh, IM so sorry. I forgot the rule that says I can only post positive thoughts, and only post when they are winning.

Please direct me to the rules thread.

And my prediction was REFERENCING the PREDICTION THREAD smart guy.

Im glad you personally attacked my post though withouth bringing ONE THING baseball related. I bet you dont get banned though.

And my numbers are about Wise are based on LIMITED LIMITED opportunities. Sorry If I stated that this guy has PROVED himself to be a QUALITY set up guy over the years. Oh yeah, HE HASNT.

Numbers mean NOTHING unless they are when it matters MOST.

ok...well I would take anyone but Billy there...Hall just isn't good at it..especially with the swings he takes..I love Billy as a starter, but not coming off the bench...Id still take Cirillo over anyone left on the bench

Archived