Brewer Fanatic

4/17/06 Brewers (Bush) @ Astros (Buchholz) 7:05 CST

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Jason Lane, and I hate Lance Berkman.

And i hate bad calls in crucial situations..

Whatever.. We're still winning this series.. win or lose this game. Freaking Astros... horrible team.. stupid short porch.. they need a short porch to win games..

Well,

Im not gonna rip on Wise, even though I think he is junk, he did what expected in crunch time, like he always does, when its joke time, he gets away with his weak stuff.

But that miscall at 1st base was the worst call Ive seen in a long long time.

It wasnt some quick call that could go either way, that we got screwed on, which we always do, this was PLAIN AS DAY!!! It wasnt even close, this was simply a homer call.

And this is why MLB umpires should be fined for pathetic calls like that. It blew the game for Milwaukee, period.

Althought, milwaukee itslef, even though we have 6 runs shouldnt whine because our offense is a joke and a half and will be the reason we still dont win more than 80 games this year.

I predicted 85 losses and I will be right, like usual.

I'm turning off the game. I no longer feel like watching this trash. I may very well boycott tomorrow's game as well. It's not the loss that bothers me, it's -how- we have continued to lose games on this trip. sickening.
-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

Two weeks into the season and Yost can't get away from his security blanket that is Wise.

Lehr is fresh, Kolb is in witness protection, Wise inexplicably pitched 2 innings with a huge lead on Saturday.

Ned, Wise cannot be used like that. He is not a workhorse type.

For those struggling to remember Wise like this, well late July last year vs. the Giants on a Friday night at Miller Park, he coughed up a 3 run lead in the 8th.

seriously, IM so freaking sick to my stomach right now i dont know what to do.

Im lost in the world. Maybe its now that I quit watching this team. They are so average when I THOUGHT they MIGHT have a chance to be special, but early on, its clear they are just another average team with unrealistic expectations, just like about 50% of the teams in the league.

Yost should have argued more...Back your player a little...get tossed, fire this team up.

That's one thing that really annoys me about Ned. He never gets mad/tossed out. He goes and has a friendly little talk and then trots right back to the dugout.

Stop blaming the ump for Wise's bad day. And Wise is not normally this bad. I swear, sometimes this forum swings so wildly.

Now excuse me while I suck my thumb and rock back and forth some more with my blanky.

Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

Archived