Brewer Fanatic

Own a base from Game 3 of the NLDS

tristarscoop

i actually ended up winning it for $651. a little more than i wanted to spend, but items like this don't come up too often. based on the hologram number lookup thing it was used for 1st base during innings 6-9, which was nice as you know it definitely got some heavy use (including the final play of the game - the ground ball to torres).

depending on the surface condition i might have it signed by some of the guys over time. definitely don't plan on getting rid of it though.

Congratulations! Very cool item, and something to remember a great season.

I was in on that one for awhile, but reached my limit and then became a spectator.

Hopefully they'll put some more of those up for bid. . .

FYI--I wouldn't get it signed--that's just me. I like it plain with the dirt.

Congratulations! Very cool item, and something to remember a great season.

I was in on that one for awhile, but reached my limit and then became a spectator.

Hopefully they'll put some more of those up for bid. . .

FYI--I wouldn't get it signed--that's just me. I like it plain with the dirt.

Thanks. I was going to go up to $800 for it if i had to. I wouldn't have paid as much if it was something like 3rd base used early in the game or something, but this one seemed to be the best as far as which of the 3 bases it was as well as when it was used in the game.

I know what you are saying about getting it signed. The only semi-clean spot on it would be the sides, so I'll probably do like you said and just leave it as is. Maybe do some kind of shadowbox with it along with tickets, photos, etc...

Archived