Brewer Fanatic

Former Cub Kevin Foster dead

jaybird2001wi

Prior to the Brewers' move to the National League, the Cubs were my National League team (I now hate the Cubs and made the wise choice of sticking with the Brewers) and I remember Kevin Foster. I will always remember him as the pitcher who would always toss the baseball during his off days in order to keep his fingers strong so he can keep his breaking balls sharp.

What is a shame is that he was only 39 and died of cancer and was about to be married. Apparently his career ended shortly and he only had the alternative of being a truck driver after his playing career.

I seem to remember Kevin Foster as a decent hitting pitcher.

By the way fellow Brewer fans, don't be mad at me for being a "used-to-be" Cubs fan. It was pre-1997.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
By the way fellow Brewer fans, don't be mad at me for being a "used-to-be" Cubs fan. It was pre-1997.
No hard feelings for someone who has seen the light and repented of his ways. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Archived