Brewer Fanatic

Anybody see the new iPhone commercial?

BrewerTerp

Features the user looking up Brewers scores. And then shows the FSN Wisconsin feed of Ryan Braun's walk-off GS with Brian Anderson's call. Pretty cool commercial. Pay attention next iPhone commercial you see!

Note: Prominently featured in the NLCS on Fox.

I love it....I hope they play it all winter to get me through
I don't know how likely that is (since it's most relevant in commercials playing during MLB events)...but with the link posted by pretendastronaut, we can relive it over and over.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I just saved it to my hard drive. That one was a keeper !!

Anyway, did you notice the advertising board behind homeplate was blanked out? It's amazing how many details they have to take care of when putting an ad together.

Ok, am I just stupid, or is anyone else having a hard time seeing the commercial. It keeps opening in Windows Media Player and I get sound, but no video. Help the computer challenged.....
I had to download Quicktime to get both video and sound.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Yeah, you'd think that FSN won't have to scrounge for suitable "Brewers Classics" games from the 2008 season.
Yeah so many great games. Heck, two of the three final games against the Cubs and the two walk off wins against the Pirates the final week that is 4 games right there.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived