Brewer Fanatic

04/18/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Astros (Oswalt) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, this crap is making me sick. I know this sounds ridiculous to complain about scoring runs, but we've now got 8 runs and we're still gonna lose. Where the heck is all this hitting when we actually need it?! Watch 'em lose 12-11 and that horrible error by Weeks in the bottom of the 7th will come back to haunt them. Or watch us tie the game and have Houston win in the bottom of the 9th....ugh.

Man, if you would have told me that we'd score 7 and 8 runs the first two games in this series and lose... What next? Will Cappy throw a no-hitter tomorrow and lose 1-0?

This is the kind of stuff that makes the hitters stats look nice at the end of the year. We sure can hit when the pressure is off. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Note: the wink means I'm being facetious and I don't need to be bombarded by the stathounds with numbers that show we are a decent hitting team when it's close and late.

Archived