Brewer Fanatic

04/18/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Astros (Oswalt) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let his pitching record and ERA do the talking for me this year. Watch and see...he'll end up "shocking" many people this year by stinking up the joint so badly that he will get demoted in the rotation. He's easy to figure out. He's very hittable. And today, he's looking like the worst pitcher in the big leagues.

I turned off my TV. Listening to the game on my radio in the office. I couldn't stand watching the game anymore and listening to Darron and Bill's bland commentary (I like them, but they aren't interesting to listen to while watching the Brewers get routed).
The Paul Molitor Statue at Miller Park: http://www.facebook.com/paulmolitorstatue

9 ER in 2 2/3. Now we have to tap into the bullpen that is already hurting..

Don't really know what the point of the multiple trips to the mound to him tonight was. What is he going to say??

Maddux: "You're getting shelled pretty bad, Doug."

Doug: "Yeah, I really am, Mike.

< I still think they are going to have a winning record this season, as the season goes they will play better.(i hope)>

Keep hope alive my good man. You'll be wrong. But hopefully you won't be too surprised when they finish in their usual place below .500.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't getting worried.

This team is only a shadow of the team that started out 5-0...check that, they're pretty much the same team, only they aren't getting so lucky as to win those games where they make so many mistakes, and they're not playing the Pirates or D'Backs.

Fact of the matter is that this team is once again a .500 ballclub and will run into some major struggles this year if they don't learn how to play against playoff caliber teams.

If the astros win, it will be the first time they have been .500 as a franchise since they were 6-6 in the inaugural 62' season. Oddly enough the team that made them 6-7 was the Milwaukee Braves. Pretty interesting

Quote:
What makes you think this year's team will have a worse record that last year's?

Just because we're the Brewers. Because in a year when everything is suppose to turn our way, something will come up and bite us in the butt. Because in the last 10 days, we've won TWO games. And because for whatever reason, the Brewers never seem to get the job done.

Concrete answers they are not, but that's what I'm thinking right now.

All I have to say is OOF! I just got back from my 6.5 mile kp run to atone the brewers for last nights loss. It looks somewhat like I get to do it again tomorrow, hah. Should my knee still be angry at Mr. Koskie? I haven't checked the box-score and I need to stretch out, slug a glass of water, and then have a loaded Corona, to act as a double salve for my mind and body.

Archived