Brewer Fanatic

04/18/2006 Brewers (Davis) @ Astros (Oswalt) 7:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least Lidge had to throw 11 pitches, and must still get through the ninth. If Jenkins, Lee, and Koskie (or a PH) can get to him, they have a chance.

But it's the regular season. Garner does have one or two arms left. And the Brewers need at least three runs. So, maybe it's just too much to hope for.

Quote:
this little comeback shows me a lot about this team, when they get down by a big lead they don't quit, what happened tonight might be good in the long run.

I'm not much for moral victories, but I completely agree with this statement. Even if they don't win tonight, this will be a "lesson" for the young kids for the rest of the year.

Quote:
Of course Hall didn't get a hit there since that's when we really needed one. Gotta love these moral victory games! But hey, at least we're battling!

Holy cow man...I'm all for freedom of speech, but it would be impossible for you to be more negative about this team. If you aren't happy, don't watch, and don't bait the optimistic posters here with your rants.

Quote:
If you aren't happy, don't watch, and don't bait the optimistic posters here with your rants.

If you don't wanna read it, don't. If you think I'm "baiting" people, then don't respond. And of course, as usual I'm the only one who is negative on the board.

Archived