Brewer Fanatic

FS: Wisconsin vs Minnesota Tickets

I am not going to be in town the weekend of the Axe game(wedding, and yes, i'm gonna kill him for making me miss this game), so i have to get rid of my tickets. I would usually just give them to friends, but i have to come up with some cash for a wedding present/money to get out there too, so concider this the "Help BB4L fund his wedding present/trip out there Fund".Here's the skinny, the seats are located in:

Section V

Row 52

(for safety reasons, i'm not listing the seat number)

These are pretty great seats folks, i'm not gonna lie.

Here's a link to the view

There are 4 tickets(all side by side), and yes, i am more than willing to break em up into pairs if necessary.

As for payment, i'm not listing a price, just taking the best offer i get. I am looking for:

Cash(preferred, but nowhere near necessary to make an offer)

Autograph'd memorabilia(any Brewers, Badgers, Packers or random wierd baseball stuff)

Rare/Wierd sports memorabilia(a seat from County stadium, Robin Younts mustache, ya know, wierd random stuff)

So guys, PM me with your offers(or send em to my email slapdog74@yahoo.com) and i will start looking at them tomarrow after work!

( '_')

( '_')>⌐■-■

(⌐■-■)

Archived