Brewer Fanatic

Wanted: Locker Room Wild Card Hat - to pick up

decktard
I'm looking for one of the official wild card hats worn in the locker room. I don't have that much of a problem with paying a reasonable markup on it... but I haven't found one on ebay yet where the seller will let me pick it up. This will be a gift for my wife so I don't want to run the chances of her opening the box it is shipped in... or questioning me on it when it comes in the mail. I'd appreciate any help. Feel free to reply to this topic or drop me a message. Again... I'm not looking for a great deal on it but I'm also not looking to be gouged in comparison to the going price. Thanks!

They have them on the brewers website for 24.99 plus shipping. I entered in the code AQUAFINA1 even though its expired and rec'd 15% off. Came to like $28 with delivery in 3-5 days. Just thought I woudl give you guys a heads up so you dont have to pay a premium price for it.

They have them on the brewers website for 24.99 plus shipping. I entered in the code AQUAFINA1 even though its expired and rec'd 15% off. Came to like $28 with delivery in 3-5 days. Just thought I woudl give you guys a heads up so you dont have to pay a premium price for it.

no they don't, where?

no they don't, where?

They are gone now, but they were there last night. I followed the "playoff gear" link on the front page of Brewers.com and they were listed. I just checked again and the locker room hats are gone.
20Fry : April 2006 - March 2012

Archived