Brewer Fanatic

4/19/06 Brewers (Capuano) @ Astros (Pettite), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Weeks is so fast. 1-0 Crew.

Ah, the wonder of productive outs! Nice to see them plate Lee from third.

Tough break for Cirillo ... I'm only listening on the radio, but it sounded like he hit a rocket line drive that was snagged out of the air. Hate those kinds of double-plays.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Quote:
plus Weeks was definitely safe there, the umpire seemed to call him out just because it was a double play.

Uke said it looked like Weeks' hand was on Berkman's foot and not the bag.

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

I can understand the gripe for not playing Hart today, but he is not here so that argument means nothing. Hart being sent down was discussed over and over and then over again. The Brewers reasons are just that.

Cirillo kills Pettite so sitting Prince is the way to go. Prince needs a day off, even if he is raking. Plus, I am attending a couple games this weekend and want to see him play.

However, I do find it funny how many of you think Ned is any idiot/confused/puzzled for doing it. I am always amused what non-professional athletes/managers, etc. think.

Stranded a leadoff double.

Simply amazing!

Cappy is having a good game today.

He got lucky Biggio didn't drop that hanger into the STUPID porch, but one bad pitch i can live with.

Cappy's problem is usually walks, so far so good on the balls and strikes.

Now let's get him some runs!!

Archived