Brewer Fanatic

Could Escobar or Hardy play 2B?

apirk

We were on pace to be wild card contenders before we ever traded for him and if we hadn't had a complete offensive meltdown the last month of the season we would have cruised into the playoffs and he wouldn't have been the reason for it.

You just proved my point there. Our offense would've been our downfall without CC. The exact same thing will happen again without him. This type of offense will have lots of meltdowns like that. We need to improve on that or we won't make it back to the playoffs. We wouldn't have made it without CC because of that meltdown, which proves that our offense needs work.

Feel free to follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/#!/ItsFunkeFresh

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our offense would've been our downfall without CC.

I would argue our pitching was more effected by CC than our hitting. Without Sabathia, you have God knows what happening in the rotation after Sheets goes down. It would have been tough to blame a pretty decent offense if our rotation finished up being Gallardo-Bush-Suppan-McClung-uh?.

The exact same thing will happen again without him.

Proof, please. And not just the "slugging offenses like that" argument, which has not yet been based in any quantitative manor.

Archived