Brewer Fanatic

Cub Fan Giving Up Hope

mikevan1818

I'm with sbrylski, why would anyone give this idiot 10 G's to replace one sports logo tattoo with a different one? Who cares even remotely about what this chump has tatted on his ankle?

I know he has "This is not a joke" printed in his ad. However, I think this is more of a statement regarding his disgust with his team than anything else. I seriously hope that he's not really expecting someone to fork over anything close to $10K to have their team logo on his ankle. I'd be surprised if anyone offers any more than $100.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

so, if I bid on this and won and he did put a Brewers tattoo on his ankle and cheer for the Brewers and all related to that, would I then be able to sue him for my $10k (plus interest) if I found out and had proof that at some point later in his life that he did cheer for the Cubs just a die-hard like as he was? I mean, if I'm going to invest that much coin in him to change his loyalties, I would need one heck of a guarantee that he's not going to "change his mind" once the Cubs actually do win the World Series.

I like the Lions sentiments. Or the Clippers.

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

http://inventorspot.com/files/images/July%208th%20&%2010th%20-%20Sports%20Logos9.img_assist_custom.JPG

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

http://harrumpher.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/ussc.jpg

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/artichokes.jpg

We can either go with the UC-Santa Cruz Banana Slugs or the Scottsdale Community College Fighting Artichokes.

you know, I've got to admit that after years and years of looking at that logo, I never noticed the Buccaneer winking at me before. No wonder they got rid of it!

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Wow, how did you guys never notice "Bucco Bruce" winking at you before? That reminds me of how people tell me they never noticed the M and B in the old glove logo until just recently.

Anyway, I'm a big Bucs fan and I've got a few old school Bucco Bruce pieces of clothing I like, but whenever someone suggests the Buccaneers themselves bring back the old creamsicle uniforms for a throw-bvack game, the fans are usually against it as there's some bad mojo surrounding those duds.

Archived