Brewer Fanatic

4/20/06 Reds (Williams) @ Brewers (Ohka), 7:05 PM CST

Brewer Fever
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Brewers pitching staff absolutely stinks this year. They've been giving up lots and lots of runs. Newsflash: Maddux is no genius.

Going into the game today the Brewers 4.74 era ranked 7th in the NL Not great, but not terrible either. 7th place is pretty average. And that includes Davis's terrible outing the other day. The pitching carried the Crew the first week, and despite this hiccup by Ohka he still has an ERA under 4. Also our bullpen is pretty banged up with Helling and Kolb out so that makes things tough. That and Ben Sheets has made only one start so far. Its hard to judge the pitching staff so early in the season.

Alright, I'm taking one for the team here. I'm out for the night, I'll just check the final score. Every time I leave to check up on the kids, we put together a rally. Every time I come back to the computer to catch up on the action, we give up a truckload of runs.

Archived