Brewer Fanatic

4/20/06 Reds (Williams) @ Brewers (Ohka), 7:05 PM CST

Brewer Fever
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game...set...match. Wow, this is just flipping great. You put a ton of runs on the board, and the flipping pitching staff can't get one flipping out without toasting any chance of winning a game in which we HAD a 4 run lead. Go back to Nashville Adams, you belong there. Terrible, terrible, terrible. I hope Ned lectures this team after this game because this is u-n-a-c-c-e-p-t-a-b-l-e. UNACCEPTABLE! AGHHHHHHHHHH.

There, now I feel better.

the first pitch on the corners called all night was the strike three looking for jenkins. It was a strike, but it's the first I've seen. Although in fairness, the corners haven't been there for Reds pitchers either

Lets start a pool. Who will be the first member to start a

It'll be a user I've never heard of. Not because he's a newby, but because any previous posts will be so ridiculous that I will ignore the thread.

Come to think of it we have hit relievers somewhat well but for whatever reason if we do hit around a starting pitcher we kind of throw in the towel thinking we have enough runs. Of course that 13-12 game was an aberration to that statement. Maybe I am wrong and maybe I am just really frustrated with this team right now. I really hope Sheets gives us a good game tommorrow night, our bullpen really needs it.

Archived