Brewer Fanatic

4/20/06 Reds (Williams) @ Brewers (Ohka), 7:05 PM CST

Brewer Fever
  • Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
I was waiting for either the offense, defense, pitching or all of the above to screw up as they usually do.

No offense, but that comment sounds a bit trollish. Its alright to be disappointed, I am very disappointed right now. But to say you will only post when they screw up doesn't come across to well.

< So you were just sitting here? If they never blew it you never would have commented? Pathetic...>

I wasn't just sitting at the computer reading all of your comments...I was doing other things and listening to Uke. Pathetic is fans who try to spin negative occurrences in the games into oopsie-type plays or pitchers getting rocked into "great" hitting by Cincy. Take some accountability...if they're stinking it up, someone has to come in as the voice of reason. That person is me.

Constant complaining is your idea of the voice of reason?

If there's nothing to be postive about, then should I just sit here and give play-by-play like some people or should I comment when they make bonehead plays? If you want me to live in a fantasy world and be all "rah-rah" then I would be classified as a "homer." I would be the equivalent of the brainwashed Cubbie fans whose team can do no wrong no matter what. I'm an intelligent fan and am not afraid to criticize my team when they're stinking up the joint.

[ If there's nothing to be postive about, then should I just sit here and give play-by-play like some people or should I comment when they make bonehead plays? If you want me to live in a fantasy world and be all "rah-rah" then I would be classified as a "homer." I would be the equivalent of the brainwashed Cubbie fans whose team can do no wrong no matter what. I'm an intelligent fan and am not afraid to criticize my team when they're stinking up the joint. ]

I think people are asking if you're ever positive... i.e., inevitably when some good things happen... or are you one of the people that only likes to chime in when bad things happen.

Archived