Brewer Fanatic

4/21/06 Reds (Arroyo) @ Brewers (Sheets), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
 Cincinnati Milwaukee ---------- --------- Pos Player HR RBI AVG. Pos Player HR RBI AVG. --- ------ -- --- ---- --- ------ -- --- ---- CF Freel, Ryan 0 3 .319 CF Gross, Gabe 3 9 .400 SS Lopez, Felipe 3 8 .286 SS Hardy, JJ 2 8 .281 LF Dunn, Adam 8 14 .278 RF Jenkins, Geoff 3 8 .262 3B Aurilia, Rich 3 10 .271 LF Lee, Carlos 8 16 .333 1B Hatteberg, Scott 1 3 .286 1B Fielder, Prince 2 10 .383 RF McCracken, Quinton 1 1 .200 2B Hall, Bill 2 5 .297 2B Phillips, Brandon 2 13 .367 3B Koskie, Corey 0 0 .268 C Ross, David 2 5 .316 C Moeller, Chad 1 2 .333 P Arroyo, Bronson (2-0, 3.86) P Sheets, Ben (0-1, 7.20)

Honestly, I was not in favor of moving Fielder in the #5 about a week ago, even though he was hot then too, but now I feel it is time. The offense has been going lately and Fielder's hits seem to be gradually getting more convincing. Can't wait to see how this game pans out.

Sweet lineup. I hope Sheeter can hold off these Reds tonight. They are on a tear offensively...sort of wish that trade for Brandon Phillips would have went through, if for nothing else than to keep him from hitting us. Sheesh.

interesting, they are giving Gabe a start and they moved Fielder back to the 5 slot. I think good things will happen this game. Or at least I hope they do, as running 6.5 miles on the loss is starting to wear a bit thin when they have been willing themselves to lose for the past week http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

And Koskie! I have a blister on my left foot and it is all because of you! So start shaping up and my blister shan't get angry at you.

I'm still waiting for Koskie to show up. He'll have some big knocks for us this year, though. I loved watching him with the Twins, and you can't knock his defense much. Really, a great guy to have on the team, especially batting in the 7-hole.

Anyone else really enamored with Ben's new 'do? I think it makes him look tough. Maybe he's trying to look different than the guy who kept saying "Yes. Mister Sal is a great guy." after he was drafted.

And if Gabe Gross keeps hitting, what do the Brewers do with him? They are locked into Clark in CF it seems, but would Gabe be the #1 answer in RF or LF if Lee or Jenkins were dealt? Or could he supplant Clark?

Nice to see Gross get a start. Only righty this weekend and Gross is one of the few Brewers who has seen Arroyo more that just a couple at-bats. Can't really even complain about Moeller as he's having a respectable April so far.

Quote:
Anyone else really enamored with Ben's new 'do? I think it makes him look tough. Maybe he's trying to look different than the guy who kept saying "Yes. Mister Sal is a great guy." after he was drafted.

-And That

Did Ben cut his hair finally? With MLB extra innings I don't get any pregame so i have to wait a bit.

Honestly, Fielder needed to move up.. however.. the offense hasn't been the problem lately, so why mess with the lineup this much?

Hall? maybe, but Weeks isn't doing bad.

Gross? is he anything more than a product of sample sized hype?

97 MP-H's!!!!!

YESSSS

oh and i LOVE Bens hair this year..

Archived