Brewer Fanatic

Top plays of 2008

nate82

The 2 run HR from Braun on the final day of the season will be remembered in 20 years. I'm not sure if any of the others will be.
Yeah that Braun one was huge. I won't soon forget where I was and what I was doing when I heard Uecker make that call. It still gives me goosebumps when I hear it and I'm sure it will for a long time.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

The AB by Counsell (walked in the tie run) just before Brauns HR. It gave me goosebumps at the time. I knew by tieing the game, they definetly had a shot at winning. On a team of wild free swingers, a walk is sometimes a great at bat.

Ryans shot was sweet icing on the cake.

If I said "that long running catch that Cameron made near the RC wall at Coors Field," would anyone else know the play? That was one of the best catches I think I've ever seen. I remember it was a night game, but it probably was just scored F8.
Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

I'm with LS Brewer. That bases loaded double by Mike Rivera that tied a game in the 8th inning after Gagne had allowed back to back HR in the top of the inning was right near the top of my list. When you see the replay of that, Bill Schroeder says this about what Rivera's thinking: "how about more playing time?"

Yeah Ned and Dale, why didn't you play that guy more?

How about Braun's go-ahead HR in St. Louis to finish off a sweep of the Cards? I figure the homer that started a million-page thread about the Brewers' cockiness deserves a mention in this thread. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

http://milwaukee.brewers....=200807243190806&c_id=mil

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Archived