Brewer Fanatic

04/22/2006 Reds (Claussen) @ Brewers (Bush) 1:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not a negative poster whose name only appears when we play bad. In typical fashion the Brewers played extraordinary baseball while I was away from all forms of electronic media. Awesome game it sounds like. We had a heck of a practice today for Brewerfan.net softbal but no radio to listen in this time. Leave it to the Brewers to choose that time to play a near flawless game.

Just got back from the game as well. It sure seemed like there were more than 35k there. The 5 HR inning was unreal. Almost comical. Pretty cool to see something in person that will probably never happen again in Brewers history.

Now if we could only get the Brewers to play like this on a more consistent basis. Games like today always make me think maybe this team can get to 88 wins. Can't let up tomorrow, gotta get the split!

Watching last night on TV, the crowd sure looked greater that 29K, and the consensus today seems to be that the crowd was bigger than 35K, which was around the actual attendance for both games....

I guess because of Spring Madness, the terrace and loge will fill up first, and several field level seats will stay empty.

Just got back from the game too. I'm going to take a guess that that in the next day or two you are going to read that Claussen was tipping his pitches. It certainly seemed like the Brewers knew what he was going to throw on every pitch...it was like batting practice. Never seen anything like it.

Oh..and we were the Kohls family of the game...$250 gift certificate! Great day.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived