Brewer Fanatic

04/22/2006 Reds (Claussen) @ Brewers (Bush) 1:05 PM, CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quote:
Damian, you should have stayed at first. That hurt your chances for the cycle!

The day Damian gets a triple is a day I would like to see http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

Damian having a career game

3-3 2 2B HR 5 RBI and a very nice throwout at third.

85 pitches through 7 innings. 1 hit shutout.

Not too bad...

Still wish we had overbay though. That prince guy needs to start hitting.... and gross was a waste...

http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/tongue.gif

oh and zach jack is getting crushed in AAA.

Really stinks

Wow. I officially heart Dave Bush. I kinda hearted him before, but now it's a full fledged heart-fest.

So, um, where are the negative posters that have been claiming over the last few days that they post all the time, not just when the team is losing. They seem to be no where to be found today. Wierd...

Quote:
Ralph, I think everyone hears you. I somewhat agreed with you when you were griping about the negativity in here, but when you bring it up EVERYTIME the Brewers do something decent, it gets really old. Be the bigger person.

I'm just looking for some accountability. Like I have said several times, negativity isn't the problem. I encourage some negativity on the boards. But in my opinion, those negative posters are baiting trolls.

Archived