Brewer Fanatic

4/23/06 Reds (Harang) @ Brewers (Davis) 1:05 pm CST

heresrobin
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember talk that if the Brewers did well in the retro uni's on Sundays that they would think about wearing them more often. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that they will never be worn on any day but Sunday and that after this year they will be gone forever.

If you recall, the Brewers stunk on Sundays last year too. So far we're 0-2 and a hour or so away from 0-3.

Well as poor as Davis' outing was, we're still right in this game. If you'd have told me he would have walked 8 men through 4, and we hadn't scored in the meantime, I would have figured we were down by 7 or 8 runs by that point. Wake up, offense!

You couldn't give me free tickets to see a pathetic outing like this. That seems to be the key word of the day: pathetic. That word is applicable to the pitching, first and foremost....the defense ala Rickie Weeks...the hitters making Harang look like an all-star and showing no patience whatsoever at the plate....blowing a series to the Reds losing 3 of 4 at HOME....not showing any signs of consistency from any standpoint this season....and the list goes on and on.

And let me say something else...this Lehr guy is a AAA pitcher...so is Demaria and Mike Adams....Jorge De La Rosa can't hit the broad side of a barn this year and Dan Kolb can't get healthy. Our pitching outside of Sheets, Cappy, Bush, and Turnbow is less than stellar. Look at the team ERA.

Archived