Brewer Fanatic

4/24/06 Braves (Davies) @ Brewers (Capuano), 7:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cappy making Davies look foolish. If i were a cubs fan i'd go nutz after the K ala Prior striking out Cappy two years ago at Miller Park when we got the win 1-0 off a Craig Counsell leadoff homer.

Since i'm not, Ho Hum, let's get some runs.

Anybody else a little annoyed by the Braves fan who must be right by an FSN microphone?

Meanwhile, in Chicago, Carlos Zambrano struck out at the plate a few innings ago and proceeded to break his bat over his knee. Good thinking Z-man.

It really didn't look like it was foul-tipped there, but I guess the umpire is right there. A much lower throw by Hardy gets him there, I like the aggression though. Brady Clark moves down in the order, but still finds a way to cost us an early run.

Quote:
I think you answered your question. It's a monday in April. We never have big attendence in weekday april/may games...

i was actually talking about this forum. do we have a lot of 2nd shifters here?

Or maybe it's the first softball game of the year? hmmm

Archived