Brewer Fanatic

10/05/08 Phillies (Blanton) at Brewers (Suppan): 12:07 PM CDT

NYChez
Gallardo should have started this game. No one but Dale Sveum though Suppan was a good idea.

I'm sure Yost would have done the same and I bet Suppan thought it was a good idea! Not to mention most Phillies fans.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would you pinch hit with Sabathia? That is just stupid.
I don't think it was that bad a choice. CC is an okay hitter and why burn a bench player this early in the game. I mean yeah were down 5 but lot of ball to play. I have no problem with CC hitting there. It's not like we have a huge roster like we did a few weeks ago.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

THing I don't understand is that his soft stuff was working. Then they try to bust him up and in with a "fastball"? That's just asking for him to miss low and over the middle. GUess what happened?

Completely off topic, if I see any male walking around with a Sprint Instinct phone, I'm going to stright-out ask if he still has his testicles.

Well this obviously isn't the Brewers day. Or playoffs really, offense just hasn't shown any kind of power. Few singles scattered yesterday with some walks was nice enough for the W, but for the most part these approaches at the plate have been not so good.

I believe Jeff's contract has a no-trade clause for the first two years and a limited no-trade clause for the second two years.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

If you changed unis on Suppan and Blanton, I think the results would still be roughly the same. Brewers couldn't hit the couple of mistakes Suppan made anyway, and Blanton's stuff is not much different than Suppan's.

Archived