Brewer Fanatic

Braun Commercial

bthurley19
So, do you think that Remington encourages using the thing while running around the bases? I'm assuming not, but since Ryan Braun did it, I would try. Also, for Ryan, probably a good idea to keep your day job. For Marisa Miller....wow. I think more women should play softball so they can try that move if they get caught in a pickle...."nuts!"

That commercial is total bullcrap. There is no way a team would keep a lefty on the mound with Braun up in that situation at the end of a game!

Also, my high school baseball coach would have flipped if he heard we were playing slow pitch in-season. Think Ned tore into Braun? LOL

That commercial is total bullcrap. There is no way a team would keep a lefty on the mound with Braun up in that situation at the end of a game!
I was thinking the exact thing. Just baffled that they left the southpaw in there that long, play the match ups skips, pshhht

I just showed my girlfriend, who never drops f bombs. She just did. What the..?!?!?! That was followed by "How does his agent let him do this? There's gotta be better work available for him"

And yes Rah Rah, everything does go between their legs. That was the best of all the cheese spots.

to make up for it, Braun's walk-off grandslam is the highlight featured in the iphone 3G MLB App commercial

I just saw that on TV tonight! It fell just short of inspiring me to get off the couch, abandon our current wireless provider and get an iphone - but it was neat, and I recognized the clip immediately.
Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived