Brewer Fanatic

Braun Commercial

bthurley19

Ha! My sister works for Rayovac and they distribute the "Shortcut" by Remington. She got me one a few weeks ago and it works great! I've cut my own hair for years and that thing is awesome.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

I can't imagine that commercial seeing the TV much, way too many overtones.
I'm pretty sure it's one of those "viral video" deals where it's straight to youtube, no television planned.
"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Hmm, so you can cut your own hair with that thing? If you like it really short. Kind of a different product.

Not very different from any set of clippers...I cut my own hair throughout high school. Not very difficult.

Hmm, so you can cut your own hair with that thing? If you like it really short. Kind of a different product.

Not very different from any set of clippers...I cut my own hair throughout high school. Not very difficult.

Well it sure looks different then any normal set of hair clippers.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Yep, I set all of my clippers at the shortest setting and this seemed to cut it a little shorter than usual.

My hair looks like Curly's from the Three Stooges after my recent trim.

A visual to help get an idea of what this thing is:

http://135.mojohd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/remington-shortcut-540x360.jpg

The trimmer blade is between those plastic teeth, which are on both sides.

Cheesiest thing I've ever seen

...but it works great.

Even better, mine was free.

Archived