Brewer Fanatic

10/4/08 Dodgers SWEEP the Cubs.

ELCABALLO45
Man, who would've thought 1 week ago that the Brewers would outlast the Cubs in the playoffs??
Barely minutes ago, I said essentially the same thing in an email to a friend. I can tell you this time a week ago, I wouldn't have bet on it.

But that's why they play the games. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Dodgers SWEEP the Cubs.
Man, I like that thread title.

I listened a bit last night on the way home from the game and hearing Ron Santo crying was a beautiful thing. I look forward to the radio shows down there with Cub fans complaining and whining.

-I used to have a neat-o signature, but it got erased.

I was so happy when the Cubs lost. I would imagine we have bragging right now, we at least won a playoff game. The Cubs were picked to go to if not win the World Series by so many baseball "experts" so it is awesome that they couldn't even win 1 game. They have already gone one century without a title, whats one more?

It so DIDN'T happen.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived