Brewer Fanatic

04/25/2006 Braves (Hudson) @ Brewers (Ohka) 7:05 CST

JoeH33
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know, if our starter would just go 7 innings every night we would be in good shape!

Great outing by Tomo, Cappy, and entertaining as always by Turnbow. He hit 100MP H's again!

TBS tomorrow, and what a coincidence, i have off!

Player of the game?

Ohka, Jenkins, or Lee would be the obvious choices. I'm giving it to Ohka, only one mistake all night.

What is the deal with the kazoos? I asked earlier, but I didnt read through the entire thread cuz I was watching the game and didnt wanna run to my computer between innings.

Just got back from the game! Top of the order is still a black hole, but good to see we're winning through it these last two days. Great control from Ohka tonight (and Hudson as well ... was there even a walk tonight until the 9th?) giving him success despite not looking dominating. Carlos, Prince, and Jenks each with a big hit, great to see. Nice bunt by Brady on the PH to move Miller to second with just one out (which we couldn't cash in ... see black hole comment above).

And lastly, I simply LOVE that they're playing the first few seconds of Rush's "Limelight" when Koskie comes to the plate. Go Canada!

"We all know he is going to be a flaming pile of Suppan by that time." -fondybrewfan

Jsut got back; what a game.

Great great game. It was sooo SHORT.

We sat down, and it seemed like after about 20 minutes we were standing for turnbow.

Nice to see gross get some good contact starting rather than pinch hitting, also nice to see Jenks with the line drive homer, very good sign whenever he hits one.

Automatic series win against the braves. Good work boys1

Archived