Brewer Fanatic

Last minute tickets

jeffy

I got the email announcing the last minute ticket opportunity, but was not successful. I was wondering, for future reference, if anyone knows were/are they also selling these last minute tickets at the Miller Park ticket window?

Also the email said: PLEASE NOTE: Seat location is not guaranteed. Single seats and obstructed view are available.

I took that to mean that some were single seats and/or obstructed, but not all. Does anyone know if that is the correct interpretation or did that mean that all that was left were single and/or obstructed seats?

(cleaned up code --1992)

I tried for about half an hour with that. I got it to come up once with a single obstructed view terrace reserve ticket and it would have been more than $40 and I'd still need to find another single ticket, so I just let it go. I'm pretty resigned to watching from home.

I just got two loge section 211 seats together through that email offer. It was about 30 minutes ago and I had to refresh a lot of times before my order was accepted.

Thanks, at least I it's good to know that I was not wasting my time trying.

I was strange after I had picked a location it would sometimes say that was an invalid price or something and then give me an alternate location. For a while it was flipping back and forth between club outfield and terrace box, I'd pick club and it would say invalid and give me terrace box as the only option then it would say the same about that and give me club outfield as the only option.

American Disability Association

You will be sitting in the cushioned seats behind the section.

Will I be able to sit there if I am not with someone who has a disability? I just got the tickets through the online offer they just sent out and did not realize that they were for that area. I'm fine with sitting there, but I want to make sure that it is okay.

It came in an email.

I just got through to buy loge seats and when it went to the page where I enter the numeric code (you know, the squiggly numbers/letters), I couldn't see any of the numbers/letters so I got locked out from buying the tickets.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Anyone know anything about whether or not they are selling Uecker seats for the playoff games? I know that for Opening Day the Brewers auctioned them off on their website, but I haven't seen anything like that on their website lately. Maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. But if they are selling the Ueckers you have to figure that line will be 106 long by about noon at the latest.

$25 makes sense, because I think that's what all terrace reserved and Bernie's Terrace are for the first round. If they were going to sell them at $25 each, though, they may as well have sold them with all the other tickets they released.

Anyone want to post the link?

I've got the password, but I deleted the email by accident.

"His whole life is a fantasy camp. People should plunk down $2000 to live like him for a week. Sleep, do nothing, fall ass-backwards into money, mooch food off your neighbors and have sex without dating... THAT'S a fantasy camp."

Thanks for posting the link.

I deleted it, but now I'm sitting on the ticketing page with an offer....

Archived