Brewer Fanatic

4/26/06 Braves (Sosa) @ Brewers (Sheets), 12:05 PM CST

wOOgiE22

Nuts. I would have liked to see Sheets go another inning or maybe two.

I also think that Bill Hall is a poor choice of pinch-hitter.

Edit: three-pitch K. Ben Sheets can strike out on three pitches, too, Ned, shoulda left him in http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Now we trust to our bullpen to hold 'em. Throw a couple good innings, boys, this one's going well!

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was jawing at the umpires after LaRoche was called out at 3B and got ejected.

With Sheets coming off the injury and being such a terrible hitter I don't mind them pinch hitting for him there.

You MUST pinch hit there. Ben is just terrible with the bat and a hit could basically ice the game. How much better is Ben at 92 pitches than Kolb fresh from the pen anyway? It isn't like Ben was going to go more than one more inning at the most.

Man, I hate how whenever anything remotely out of the ordinary happens, the SportsLine "live" gamecenter falls behind by about 10 minutes while they figure out what to do. It's still stuck on a 2-1 count to Moeller. Anyone know of a better online game summary than sportsline?

at least Sheets, with his 6 innings, has now gone over the 1000 IP mark for his career. (Press Pass paying off dividends)

- - - - - - - - -

P.I.T.C.H. LEAGUE CHAMPION 1989, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2006, 2007, 2011 (finally won another one)

Archived