Brewer Fanatic

Game 4 Start Time

brwrsfan
Due to WLUK being pulled by Time Warner Cable here in the Fox Valley, I can safely say that a good number of people who would normally be tuning into the Packer game will switch their allegiance to Game 4 instead on Sunday.

my dad is a pastor, and he has a service today at 10:30, and we live in lake mills, an hour west, so we will be there, probably by the 4th inning, of all the games to be played at noon, you would think they could have someone else

oh well, we are giving our time to God, let's hope he gives his to the Brewers!

"Some of us are able to follow more that one sport at a time. When your season consists of 16 games, they're all important."

JB:

Isn't that why God created TiVo? http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

We must remember that not every woman is like our Brewer-mad friend, Laura, she of the blue Kool-Aid avatar. Get this. Thursday night, my sister-in-law phones, and I can hear my wife's answers...which suggested impending bloodshed as surely as fresh napalm: "...so it'll be like an Oktoberfest!! Sunday at 1? That sounds great!! We can make it!!"

Smart girl that Lorna is, after hanging up, her eyes darted at me with a hint of disquiet. She understands how and why the world must stop spinning on its axis, when the Brewers are in the playoffs. And that some damned Oktoberfest will cause a major scheduling conflict. This morning, just for gits and shiggles, she asks "Umm...so, are you going to Maureen's today?" I looked at her, and switched the TV to the To Do List screen...Noon...TBS.

So, long story short, here I am, listening to the pre-game....at home...alone...as she and the kids are on their merry way.

If I can win this domestic skirmish in the name of the Brewers, then Joe Blanton doesn't worry me for a second...

"So if this fruit's a Brewer's fan, his ass gotta be from Wisconsin...(or Chicago)."

I bet that with all of the commercials, and with halftime in the football game, one could TiVo both games, move back and forth, and watch each one almost live.

That’s the only thing Chicago’s good for: to tell people where Wisconsin is.

[align=right]-- Sigmund Snopek[/align]

I bet that with all of the commercials, and with halftime in the football game, one could TiVo both games, move back and forth, and watch each one almost live.

Exactly what I did. Didn't miss a pitch or a play. So many commercials that it worked out okay.

We must remember that not every woman is like our Brewer-mad friend, Laura, she of the blue Kool-Aid avatar.

Oh, I hope that's a compliment. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/wink.gif

Anyone sitting toward the center of 213 today would have felt like they were practically at the Packer game, based on the number of updates we heard from the guys behind us.

We had a conflict with Wisconsin volleyball (quit rolling your eyes, everyone except Jimbo), but being Brewer-mad, we had no problem skipping our first match in several years.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

Archived