Brewer Fanatic

10/04/08 Phillies (Moyer) at Brewers (Bush): 5:30 PM CDT

tigerbrew
  • Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A heartening game from the bats, and yeah, the crowd sounded awesome on TV--best all year, up and loud from pitch one. What a change from the "corporate crowd" at Wrigley.

Some great camera work, too--I love seeing blimp shots of MP, especially that great shot through the glass after Gagne ended the 8th and the crowd went wild.

I have to admit that with bases loaded and no outs in the 9th, all I could think was "Yeeeeeep, yep yep yep yep yep," Al Molinaro from Happy Days-style. "What a fitting way for the Brewers' season to end."

Nothing else to say that hasn't been said--I'm glad that Dave Bush found his niche in Brewers' lore and that the much-maligned pen has been gaining its own redemption. Not bad at all, 11 innings. And counting...

I echo what all the other people in attendance have written. Walking down the ramp from the Terrace level after the game was unreal. The ramp packed shoulder to shoulder with people and all of them chanting "Let's go Brewers, let's go!"

Awesome... Just Awesome. I was in the club level and was honestly just sitting in awe watching Miller Park going crazy all night. Simply the best Brewer experience of my life. Playoff baseball brings out the best in people, everyone seemed to be in "the mood." A lot of cheering, chanting and cow bell!

Best game day atmosphere I have ever experienced. Everything from the crowd participation to the crazy constumes and accessories that many fans wore. The fans truly took things to a different level I have never experienced before.

Let's keep this party going.

Archived