Brewer Fanatic

Toilet Papering

T B0NE 10
I've heard paintballs hurt a lot regardless...I've seen softball size bruises on people.

They do hurt if you're not protected but they hurt even worse if you're not protected and the paintballs are in the freezer. http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

yeah, i woulda just snuck out around the back door with lots of eggs and just start tearing up their car...that takes paint off...you win. but instead, it sounds like you lost.

coulda been worse, they coulda broke the ends off the forks. I used to really tear it up with my friends. One year we had 75 christmas trees on a girls yard right after Christmas. We also managed to get about 3 on each door so they couldn't get out of their homes till the neighbors came over and helped em.

Jeez in our area when my kids were in HS it was considered a sign of honor to get your house TP'd but they never went to the store and bought the good stuff. They would take the industrial type rolls out of the high school bathrooms.

Toilet papering to me was a sign of ALL. OUT. WAR. I see why it's respect for people and all that hoopla. But if you respect someone, can't you just make them a cake, put it on the porch, ring the bell and run away?

T Bone (and others), with fall here, one thing you can do is wait until street sweepers get all the leaves into huge piles. Then get 300 garbage bags and fill them up with leaves. Then fill a couple of vans with the bags. Then fill up some poor schmucks front yard with leaves. This is especially great if you notice they had just raked their entire yard that day.

I moved to the Milwaukee area in 1996, and into the suburbs around 2001. I see TPing all over the place since then, but I've never understood it. While someone would do an occasional TPing when I was in high school, it is nothing like on the level it is here. What's the scoop with this "tradition"? I've guessed that it was seniors TPing freshman houses or other seniors or something? Or is this just a random stunt done at homecoming?

When I was in high school we never TPed anyone's house. It was an annual tradition that the seniors TPed the high school during homecoming week however. That was a fun time. One class always tried to beat out the next class with crazy stuff besides teepeeing. Weird misplaced furniture, animals (we had an enclosed open air area in our high school), among other things.

When we were in high school it was us against girls. More of a flirty thing. That then proceeded to getting our other friends. More of a....look what we can do to have fun, yet be dangerous at the same time. 400....that seems a bit excessive. We had 80 at the most, and it was MORE then enough....id really like to see this if its true.

Ok my friends are saying they used 600 rolls, I don't know if it was THAT much but it was alot.

heres a couple pics

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/TB0NE10/101_0267.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/TB0NE10/101_0269.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/TB0NE10/101_0280.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/TB0NE10/101_0292.jpg

at our school during homecoming everyone just goes out and gets their friends

but my dad is crazy and loves to defend our house with just about anything. Roman candles, sirens, the spray thing on a hose. He then will chase them down the road in his truck.

Well this made my house somewhat of a "prize". So during the football game friday night, about 10 of my friends came over and did that.

Lots of forks in the ground as well, also it took quite a while just to get in the yard from all the industrial wrap.

Now I dont want to call you or your friends liars...but that seems like a gross exageration to me. When we used our 80 rolls the trees were covered, could not see a thing, we had rolls going over the house and everything. 600...even 400 is just an insane amount.

• 2 weeks later...

Paul, this is common when they are fixing a road...as stated, they do it to protect the tar/black stuff, as well as people's cars.

When you see people doing this, they often have tp on a stick that one or two people are doing while the rest are working on putting the tar down.

Archived