Brewer Fanatic

Toilet Papering

T B0NE 10

Well its been homecoming week at my HS and I'm interested in some of your crazy ideas you have done.

After being on offense a couple nights, its time for defense.

My house is a pretty good target to get, lots of great trees, sounded by woods expect for by the road. But it has a reputation of being tough to get thanks to my parents and me when I'm home. So far groups are 0-5 at my house.

Besides the roman candles, bottle rockets, paintball guns, and sirens. Can you think of any other great defense tactics?

Wow, some people around here really need to drop the gloves and go lately! Sheesh!

Back to the situation at hand: Get yourself a super soaker! They should be on clearance right now and when filled with cold water and ice cubes they will deter any homecoming attacks that could be coming around http://forum.brewerfan.net/images/smilies/smile.gif

@BrewCrewCritic on Twitter "Racing Sausages" - "Huh?"

A scarecrow with huge guns and wicked abs wearing weightlifting gloves. The chicks with them will be all like "oooh SNAP, you fine baby", and then the guys will be all like "shut up and stop trying to cheat on me". Then they'll get in a fight and the girls will say "take me home jerk", and they will because they're highschoolers who don't know anything.

Wax the sidewalks. Sure there may be liability issues but isn't that what homeowners insurance is for? If that's too much of a risk may I suggest crime scene tape, chalk outlines of bodies still holding half thrown TP in the hand and lots of mysterious red stains? It could also double as your Halloween decor. So bonus time for the recycling minded person.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

I was at a grocery store tonight and I saw a group of 6 high-school aged guys each buy a 40-pack of toilet paper...I wondering what they were planning on doing tonight? The funny thing was that they were buying some nice Charmin 2-ply toilet paper. Kids must have too much money these days since they can afford to use high-quality toiler paper for their homecoming pranks. First it seems like every high school kid has a nicer car than I do...now they are buying nicer toilet paper than I do too...where does it end?

Ok during our football game today my house got absolutely annihilated by tp.

Honest to God, this has to be the absolute worst ever.

My friends claim to have used around 400 rolls + 1000 forks with lots of industrial wrap

Its absolutely crazy.

Archived