Brewer Fanatic

10/02/08 Non-Brewers IGT

bucks2281

Just wait until Fukudome starts in next year's All-Star Game, too, when he's hitting like .240.

At least the Brewers lost their first two in relatively close games. The Cubs are just getting dismantled to start this series (of course, Mark DeRosa and Derrek Lee doing their best Rickie Weeks and Prince Fielder impersonations in the field tonight doesn't help). The Brewers have largely been beat by two big innings -- the Cubs are coughing up runs left and right, although it looks like Lou just gave up on the night when the Dodgers made it 6-0.

"[baseball]'s a stupid game sometimes." -- Ryan Braun

Twitter

Is it just the TV cameras picking up the wind, or has there been a basically non-stop groan of boos in the Cubs game?

I heard it too. Strange, strange, strange.

"Groan of boos" is such a poetic and eerie way of putting it. It was low, steady and non-stop pretty much from the 2nd inning on.

Maybe it was a combination of the fans' negative energy mixed with the echoes of Cubs' chokes of the past combining to create a ghastly white noise blanketing the horror being displayed at the Friendly Confines tonight.

This Cubs/Dodgers series has been flat out shocking. I feel bad about us...but in reality, we'll all look back on this season with pleasure. The Cubs fans are in shock...this hasn't even been close. At least we get to come home to be buried...this series is unlikely to make it back to Chicago.

I haven't seen the Cubs play this bad all year. They have probably been out over their ski tips at the plate for most of the season...but their defense has been fairly reliable. They really look like the Brewers out there...maybe there is something in our clubhouse that turns a fielder's glove into lead.

The Cubs being down 0-2 like us sure eases my pain. And honestly I think we have a better chance then them of coming back to win the series. And they are not just losing, they are getting taken to the woodshed.

Us Brewers fans think Hart sucks right now, he could be Fukudome.

Formerly BrewCrewIn2004

@IgnitorKid

Archived