Brewer Fanatic

4/28/06 1:20 pm Brewers (Bush) @ Cubs (Maddux)

mikerollins
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, has Cirillo become Yost's first PHer off the bench, regardless of the handedness of the pitcher? Must be that .580 OPS Cirillo has compiled against them since 2003 that entices Yost so.

Not a big fan... of that.

Neither am I, Russ, neither am I. I was hoping to see Gross lead it off.

Gameday shows Rickie having watched two belt-high strikes right down the middle to start the at-bat. Working the count doesn't just mean watching every pitch until you have two stri...

At least Rickie can keep getting on base with a good ol' Hit By Pitch.

Edit: send him. seriously. get him running.

re-edit: curses.

Quote:
Down by 3 in the 7th and the Brewers are trying to steal bases. Sheesh

While I would normally agree with you, with Rickie Weeks as the runner and a contact hitter up..I didn't have a problem with the hit and run. Plus he had the base stolen easily. It's not Yost's fault he slid past it.

Santo wondering who the Brewers got JDLR from. Like it just happened the other day or something.

I was listening to one of the Cards/Cubs games a couple weeks ago while driving through Indiana, and it was just brutal. I remember being sad when Pat left, but after hearing Jim for 10 years, he wasn't much better than Santo.

Archived