Brewer Fanatic

10/02/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Phillies (Myers): 5:00 PM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corey Hart is absolutely abysmal. He knows his problem is being over-aggressive yet he continually swings 1st pitch. Why not Tony Gwynn Jr. or anybody else but Hart.

I'm so disgusted by how the wind screwed us out of a run there. 2 runs would have been GARGANTUAN with CC on the mound especially.

Corey Hart = THE reason why the Brewers can't put a big inning together...he's absolutely killed offensive innings.

I wish he took Cameron's approach more often and just didn't swing at all - he'd be shocked seeing that he would probably draw a walk more often than not with how pitchers are attacking him off the plate.

If Corey swings at a first pitch moving down and away.....
I'm really not even impressed with myself at this point

Color me impressed! I have wondered (earlier this year) why they haven't locked up Hart...now I'm seeing the light

I'm late getting home and my daughter tells me Hart is up with the bases loaded and one out. I tell her it's the end of the inning and she doesn't undestand why. I guess she hasn't been watching lately
Brew Crew: Don't Let Me Down

I was against putting Nelson in for defensive reasons, but at this point Hart's horrible offense outweighs Nelson's sub-par defense. He just watched three of those off speed pitches thrown for balls to Hardy in the previous at bat, and he swings at the same pitch on the first pitch?! Hart needs the off season to completely forget what Skaalen has or has not been teaching him. What a wasted inning!

I'm really sorry if this was arleady brought up...but is anyone else getting a crappy HD picture on TBS? The commercials seem fine..but at times the live action is grainy.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived