Brewer Fanatic

10/02/08 Brewers (Sabathia) at Phillies (Myers): 5:00 PM CDT

hawing
  • Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If these first 2 games doesn't convince those who think Sveum should be kept that he should be fired, nothing will.

Unless we have a historically awesome off-season, I have a feeling it won't matter who the manager is next year. They're going to take a step back unless they find a way to get some better pitching.

Wearing my heart on my sleeve since birth. Hopefully, it's my only crime.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

Just awful performances by nearly everyone but the bullpen this series. Batting just over .100 is completely unacceptable. If these first 2 games doesn't convince those who think Sveum should be kept that he should be fired, nothing will. Just keep trotting out the same guys who've done nothing the last month and hope things are going to change. And I won't even start on overworking Sabathia. They can say it was his idea, he was OK with it, etc... but you have to MANAGE your players. Ugh. What a disappointing season.

Glad your just joined to be negative...welcome aboard. Thanks for your great 29 posts.

And Cameron gets another bad jump on a ball hit over his head.

Why are we so awesomely sure to bring him back next year?

Oh, crap. I'm being negative again...

Wow. What a glorious effort to catch that ball. I wish it would have worked out for him!

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

If Hart is in the lineup on Saturday I'm going to lose my mind here. If this was Hall or Weeks there would be a 20 page thread in the Major Leagues section complaining how they should be benched and traded. I would rather have Nelson in RF and him being a liability in RF than have Hart come up to bat.

Can anyone be anymore horrible than Hart on this team right now?

Bruce,

Why are you even watching this? Didn't you give up on these losers 2 weeks ago?

I tried to. They have remarkable mental powers over me. It's kind of like how I couldn't turn away from the 106-loss team, only this team won a helluva lot more.

In the end, though, I should have. Preseason hockey is much more exciting and less predictable, and Saturday it won't be preseason anymore.

Twitter..

Blog..

Facebook.

No, we certainly aren't.

We can't expect to win the World Series every year. So I don't think it's fair to call this season "disappointing." We've had so many players underperform, yet we won 90 games and made the playoffs. I'll take that any day.

Archived