Brewer Fanatic

4/29/06 Brewers (D2) @ Cubs (Rusch) 1:20 CST

brewerjamie15
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, I'm getting a rare opportunity to watch the brewers on TV here (I live down in Texas)... Rickie looked great on that double play. He just flicked that ball down to first with almost no apparent effort. I hope he can exorcise whatever mental demons he's got going in the field, because there's no doubt the guy can play.

Edit: spelling

Just like last Saturday, some amazing pitching performances will be overshadowed by some monster hitting...The 4-hit shutout last week was great, and DD has rebounded beautifully from the 9-walk debacle

Too me, the turning point for him was getting out of that runneres-on-the-corners, 1 out, Ramirez up to bat, jam back in the first.

I was walking all around Milwaukee kind of disappointed that I missed the game when my friend and I peaked into a bar window to check the score, 13 - 0... we had to actually go into the bar to confirm that we werent seeing anything.

Archived